on 15 June 2011
Beautiful, lightweight, thin tv with an exceptionally clear, rich picture. It really is light enough to move from room to room.
Very easy to set up, connected to my home network very easily and the quality of internet tv is much better than I expected (this will depend on your internet speed).

This is set up in my bedroom and I cannot fault it. It was turning itself off after 30 minutes as it has an energy saving motion sensor. When I'm in bed this is not ideal, but it was easy to turn this feature off.

Nice to be able to record problems directly to an external hard drive (not supplied).

The sound is good, with several options. I have it set to Clear Voice as I find background music in many programmes to be too loud. This setting helps overcome that.

It has the facility to connect to Facebook and Twitter, too. I have done so and it is easy to do, but I don't think I'll be using this function much as I can do that with my phone. It will also connect to Skype if you connect a webcam and mic.

The digital tv picture is superb - a delight. The blacks are very clear - you can see button holes, collars etc on black coats. Many tvs will show this as a solid black blob with no features. No picture lag, and good resolution. Good viewing angle too.
The handset is user friendly, although a bit lightweight for my own preference. Nicely curved and all buttons are easily accessible for one handed use. Batteries included.

A high quality television at an excellent price. Recommended.
44 Comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?