on 3 December 2010
I bought the Blackberry Curve 9300 3G as I read good things about this type of smart phone and also wanted to quickly un-do the mistake I made in getting a Samsung Jet touch screen (which was defo not great for fast txting) also I didnt want to jump on the iPhone fashion accessory scene (again touch screen just don't agree with me).

Everything about this phone is ace and I don't have one bad thing to say about it. I'm able to keep on top of my emails on a regular basis, the sms text/chat style is great so I no longer have to go through different txts to find out last conversation, instead it's all there under the one chat style per person you have texted.

I'm able to set up different ringtones for different messages such as facebook, emails, sms etc so I'm aware of what type of message I'm getting before I even check the phone.

The internet is fast and reliable, the wifi works great when using websites such as youtube.

The music player is loud and great, which btw has now replaced my Sony MP3 player (which was on it's way out anyway).

Lastly the battery life is great too for a smart phone especially even after the fact that I just about can't put the phone down everyday, I'm surprised it even lasts as long as it does. One thing I would say is that I turn off the 3G if I don't need it and it makes all the difference.

Basically, I love this phone and I would defo get a Blackberry again.
55 Comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.