on 12 September 2012
When I purchased this, I honestly wasn't expecting it to be as fantastic as it is.

I am a big DragonBall fan, owning the entirety of the manga and the films and a vast range of figures and other miscellaneous items. I had heard from a lot of people and forums that these box sets weren't worth getting as they supposedly are poor quality, but in my opinion these box sets are fantastic. the image quality in my opinion is amazing and the sound quality is great.

The only problem I have with this boxset is that there is no "Rock the Dragon" theme, and when watching it in English with Japanese sound and music, it plays the U.S. intro instead of "Cha-La Head-Cha-La", but plays the Japanese outro theme and other sounds.

Overall I think this is a fantastic addition for any Dragonball fan to have.
One person found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse| Permalink