on 27 September 2013
Watching this movie is both heartbreaking and awakening for me.
I grew my passion towards ocean animals by visiting seaworld shows, but this movie has taught me that seeing a whale in a pool is actually cruel and unnatural.

My favorite quote from the movie is "to see orcas swimming in straight line, with straight dorsal fin, … it was moving"
I can say that this is true, as I've experienced something similar with other ocean giants.

This movie, to me, successfully captures the unbiased fact of the marine mammal show business.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details