on 12 September 2007
I already had a video i-pod when I bought my shuffle so I knew basically what to expect from Apple i.e. an easy to operate and reliable product.
The Shuffle was chosen for one purpose; providing music while I walked the dogs and it has one feature which made it superbly ideal for this- the ability to clip it to you. I can wear my i-Pod wherever I go and it stays, securely, in position.In addition I also use it while I`m doing the housework. It is brilliant!
It just looks so neat.It connects fautlessly with my laptop so it is quite easy to change the music on your Shuffle when you get bored with it.I have never regretted buying my Shuffle.
One tip; buy a plug in charger- it`s just more convenient than using your computer and the one I bought also had a continental adaptor so I could take my Shuffle on holiday too.
My daughter was so impressed when mine arrived that she wanted one too. Like me she is very happy with her Shuffle.
0Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.