on 30 December 2011
Firstly, I got these from GAME but you get the same headset, so I can't comment on delivery ect, I can talk about quality, ease of use so on.

Secondly, When I got these and tried them I was disappointed, On PC they sounded crap and on Xbox they didn't work.

However !
The PC problem was my USB was the slightly broken one, and the Xbox problem was my Tv, not the headset.

After a long wait, (and some swearing) I got it to work on my laptop, (proving it was the faulty USB) and using it perfectly on a different Tv for Xbox, and ever since I've loved using them :)

Why ?
-I can finally talk to others on xbl/PC and they can hear my voice, no white noise ect.

-I can play Xbox with the Tv sound off, and hear everything (and I mean, everything) through the headset alone, and thus replaced my 7.1 Surround-sound, yes ! They're that good.

My only complaint is the fittings, which is subjective to each and every person.
Because although you can adjust the height of the ear-cups, you can not do the same for the crown of your head, although after stretching them, they fit like a glove.

With these you can hear the enemy footsteps, and they're weapons reloading.

But they won't hear you.

Unless they have a pair too.
What's this?