Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 15 September 2009
I love this book, It gets me through upheaval in my life and I still dip into it now. I bought it in a fairy boutique on recommendation of the owner. and am just buying a fourth copy for another friend.

Melody shares a personal daily experience, mistake or memory, with hindsight. She shares what she has learned and writes in a very real and human voice, telling us not to be so hard on ourselves, to see what we can achieve and what we can and have already overcome. Based on her experiences of addiction and grief it is not about that, nor is it heavy, depressing or negative, instead it focusses on simple issues of daily life, relationships and those things that touch all of us.

Melody is about letting go of our self imposed limitations and embracing experiences of life, always supportive and always balanced, a gem of a book.
What's this?