on 17 November 2010
For days I was constantly looking at this page to see if anyone had left a review on this product yet. In the end I gave up and bought it, it arrived today and so far I am loving it.

It is extremely detailed in every way as you'd expect from Bradygames. The book itself has 335 pages!

Here is a list of the features included inside the book.

Single - Player Coverage.

-Specialised Training.
-The Campaign - Every mission listed from "Operation 40" to "Redemption"
-Zombies.
-The Secrets.
-Achievements & Trophies.

Multiplayer Coverage

-Multiplayer Briefing.
-Armory including - Custom Classes, Primary Weapons, Secondary Weapons, Attachments, Lethal/Tactical/Equipment, Perks and Killstreaks.
-Multiplayer Maps - Includes every single multiplayer map.
-Game Modes - Free for all, Wager match, Team deathmatch etc, they're all included.
-Special Ops.
-Reference Material.

Now this may seem like a very mundane review seeing as it's a book, but the chapter references have all been listed so you now know the contents, and therefore are not buying blindly so to speak.

Quality wise, is would say that this book is slightly below the standard of the one that Bradygames produced for Black Ops predecessor, thinner pages etc, but overall I would highly recommend this to anyone who has Black Ops. For me this is a great help in terms of Achievements, and intel, but it will have it's different uses to everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to read, I hope this review is helpful to you people out there maybe considering buying this boook, again comments are most welcome, and any questions about this product I will do my best to answer.

Also, if anyone is interested, my review on Call of Duty : Black Ops, it can be found under the Xbox 360 version of this game on Amazon. Titled, "Well Done, It's what we've all be waiting for!"

Hamster.