on 13 April 2011
Just a few months ago I slipped on wet grass twisting my leg as I fell. I have recovered but, I have found that I cannot bend my ankle and knee to put on my socks as it was so painful. I saw this item advertised on Amazon and decided it may help. All I can say is, what a godsend! If you have any problems with putting your socks on then I can't recommend this product enough. So simple but so effective.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details