on 28 January 2013
I would have thought, considering this is made by Pyrex that it would be good quality and durable, but I was mistaken.

I needed a new small roasting tin as my old one had lost its non stick and started to go rusty. After checking the many reviews on here I decided to go for this Pyrex Roasting Tin. Big mistake. I seasoned the pan as suggested on the label and used it for the first time for my Sunday roast. After it had cooled, I left the pan to soak in some warm water and then after a rinse noticed that the non stick had peeled away from one end of the pan and was laying in the bottom of my sink.

So now I have contacted the seller to return it for a full refund including postage and have to look again for another one.

Update to the above, 31/01/13.

After contacting the seller (JD Homewares), he immediately gave me a full refund without me having to send the pan back, so 5 stars for him. Then I emailed Pyrex and told them of the fault and they have now sent me a replacement which is wonderful. So I have now changed my rating to 5 stars as they both have excellent customer service skills and one very satisfied customer.

I'm sure this new pan will be fine, if not, then I'll be back to edit this again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.