on 11 October 2008
This is the second in the series of the 90's animated version of the Moomins.

As with the previous release,the picture and sound quality are not perfect and the quality control could have been better(on the list of episodes,one episode is incorrectly titled 'Hurry Up Snifkin',instead of Snufkin),but there's no major issues.

And as I have mentioned on my review of the first series of the Moomins I am prepared to put up with a few flaws just to see this imaginative,charming and mystical cartoon again!

If anyone is interested in the other series of the Moomins,I have emailed Stax Entertainment who is involved in producing these DVD's and they told me "Volume 3 will be out around Easter next year with Volume 4 around September next year and hopefully 2 more series during 2010."

If you are a fan of the Moomins,I would recommend you buy this now as it is a brilliant show and really captures the magic of the books(which were written by Tove Jansson.
14 people found this helpful