on 3 September 2009
I originally bought this album after hearing the song Passing Afternoon during the last episode of House, Season 4. It's one of my favourite songs, and I was delighted to find that it wasn't the only great song on the album. I often buy albums and find I only like 2-4 of the tracks. But with this one I like all of them, maybe not equally, but still, I never find myself skipping any.

It's an emotional/moving, chilled and just very enjoyable bit of music and I'm glad to have now added it to my ecclectic music collection!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details