Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 21 March 2013
My thought on the lead characters in book:
The Hero – Trehan. He is willing to give up everything for his woman. He is demanding without being obnoxious, he’s protective and generally YUMMY. He is one of the Daci who we met in Lothaire’s book.
The Heroine – Bettina. She is half demon, half sorceress. She has had some horrible things happen to her and coped as best she could but nothing about her changed my opinion that she is totally unworthy of Trehan. Her fixation, with the male demon – Caspion – is unbelievably annoying. She spends the majority of the book obsessed with another man and treating Trehan quite poorly and I just couldn’t like her or get past that. I spent a good portion of the book wishing Trehan would kill Caspion and then tell her to go and take a very long walk off a very short plank (putting it politely).
What I liked:
-It was nice to learn more about the Dacians.
-The way the book ties in with Lothaire’s.
- Trehan
What I didn’t like:
- Bettina & Caspion

Even though this is the start of a spin off series, I don’t think it can really be read on its own. So I’d only recommend it if you’ve read Kresley Coles other books in this world.
What's this?