on 15 December 2013
I love my iPad, but was increasingly feeling the need to have something with a keyboard - then I discovered this product and thought I would give it a try. I have to say that the product is excellent - and has saved me the expense of buying a macbook air which I was tempted by! The product does three things for me:

1. It provides a keyboard - great for entering larger amounts of text (such as this review) - while giving you back 50% of the iPad screen normally eaten up by the keypad. You are also saved the frustration of continually toggling between alphabetic and numberic keypads! The iPad fits securely into an angled slot in the keyboard, using the iPad's internal magnet to improve security. This effectively turns your iPad into a touchscreen netbook.

2. It acts as an excellent stand for the iPad while watching video or reading an ebook. Although the product is best used in lanscape mode (because of th position of the iPad magnets), It can also be used in portrait mode, I find.

3. It acts as an excellent cover for the iPad. The product has a well designed aluminium back which matches the iPad well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink