Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now shop by look Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 13 April 2016
I have loads of pencils and felt pens and this is great storage for them.

It fits standard pencils and standard size colouring pens/felts easily.

Compared to the old style pencil cases this is much easier to use - you unroll it and then you can pick the colour you want without having to tip everything everywhere.

When full and rolled closed it is bigger than your average pencil case - probably around double the size.

Rolling it up when it's full is a bit tricky as well and I cant get mine to look as tidy as the ones in the company pics but it looks fine and holds everything securely which is the main thing.

It's quite stylish looking and would be suitable for male or female and it's a bit more grown up as well than other cases out there.

I'm happy that I have somewhere to store my different pencils and felts.

Also 72 slots is ample for most people - I had a couple of spaces left over at the ends after emptying 2 standard pencil cases into it.

The material feels hard wearing - and it seems well put together too - the only minor issue is that the strap feels quite thin and of a lesser quality than the rest.

NB I received this item at a discount (not for free) to provide my feedback. Words, opinions and pictures are my own and rating given is based on my experience of using the product and whether I would be happy to recommend it to a friend or family member.
review imagereview imagereview image
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink