on 6 June 2012
I got this stand after a lot of deliberation and searching on the net so that my laptop would be at a better angle for working with on my desk. When the stand arrived and I unpacked it, I realised just how small & compact it is, yet very sturdy and performs excellently. The support on my Mac book is excellent and I've found it extremely sturdy with no movement at all and it is just the right height while sitting at my desk. I also like the fact that it is quick & easy to fold away and very transportable. It is also very well made and I believe that it will last a long time judging by the material & workmanship.

Overall I'm more impressed by the delivered product than I thought I would be and have no hesitation in highly recommending this to anyone looking for a sensible, practical product that does the job perfectly. Thanks to the designers for a superb piece of engineering.
11 Comment| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?