on 26 July 2011
I was finding that food in my fridge was going off before the expiry date - I'd turned the dial quite high (low temp) but it was still happening. I bought this fridge thermometer based on the good reviews here. It indicated that my fridge wasn't getting cold enough, but rather than having to buy a new one (yet) I could get the right temperature range with the fridge dial turned almost to max.

I have not benchmarked this product's temperature accuracy against anything else, but it seems to be spot on. I would recommend this product to anyone without a built-in fridge thermometer - better than getting ill from food not being stored at the right temperature, right? It has survived being dropped on the floor, and can also be used to gauge freezer temperature - well, anything from -30c to +30c, actually.
11 Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?