on 21 February 2010
I was a little concerned that I would have problems having read some other reviews. I needn't have worried and I wonder what other buyers have been doing to get poor results. I wanted this to be able to watch TV while working at the computer.

The device is very small and the installation manual is actually very good for such a product. My advice - READ THE MANUAL and note what it says about aerials! This device is only going to work on a good aerial so, if your TV has problems, so will this device. I'm running Windows 7 and I did not need the supplied drivers as W7 found them automatically from the Internet and installed the divice perfectly. After installing the TotalMedia software, it took a while to tune as the tuning is very slow compared to a STB but, once done, it worked perfectly. Use the LCN option when tuning and then sort by LCN to give the same channel numbers as a STB or TV would.

Quality is excellent, even on my 1920 x 1024 monitor so I'm extremely pleased and would recommend this product to anybody. Please note: Don't buy this or any other similar device if you want TV on the move. Throw the supplied aerial away!
22 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.