Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 17 June 2017
The pump was a little smaller than I was expecting but it was able to pump a small but suitable flow of water to a height of 70cm . This was all that I required and so I am happy with that. The problem that I have is with the solar panel as it only works if facing directly at and perpendicular to the sun. On a south facing wall it requires regular realignment with the sun as the sun moves across the sky. Any small shadow or cloud will stop the operation of the pump.
As an update Ledgle have offered me a partial refund on the unit as I was a little disappointed over the operation of the solar panel and had only marked it as 3 stars initially. This changes the value for money aspect of the unit and my overall satisfaction and thus I have increased my rating by 1 star.
I have now looked at some of the other reviews for the same items a couple of which appear to be for a different (floating) pump ?
It may be that the solar panel I received was not as efficient as others ?
Update as of a few weeks later. No partial refund received so value for money factor drops and now dropped to 2 stars.
Two days later. Partial refund now paid. Back up to 4 stars (as for value for money).
7 people found this helpful