on 18 February 2014
I had this card to improve space on my Macbook Air (so I wanted the best) and that is what i got. The performance is superb and matched my macbooks easily. The price may seem steep to some, but this is how technology goes. and if you want the best you need to pay for it (but its worth it).
A day after buying mine, I noticed the price drop £10. I contacted amazon and they straight away issued a refund of the amount it had dropped. Fantastic support from amazon.
As for the make. Well any tech guy/girl will know SanDisk is a leading force, and they don't mess about. I fully recommend this SD Card..
What's this?