Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 20 August 2012
I have to say that this is the best game yet. It is a shame that your Pokemon don't follow you around like in Heart Gold/ Soul Silver. But aside from that I give it 5*. I recommend that you play the game strategically or you won't get very far. Learn the weaknesses of each Pokemon and you will become a champion in no time. For beginners, I recommend getting Tepig. Plus Roggenrola and you will speed through this game.
I wont't tell you the plot, that's a spoiler. What I will say is that you can use TM's repeatedly. So get your Roggenrola powered up with Rock Smash and you are on to a winner. As it seems that all Pokemon games favour the Rock Type of Pokemon over all others for getting you further.
N is an interesting character and the plot line is great. I guarantee that this game is money well spent if you like pets and strategy games all rolled into one.
Pokemon is usually underrated in comparison to the famous Zelda and Final Fantasy. But I have found this game very rewarding as it teaches me to see all forms of life as wonderful. I began with a dislike for bats but one called Woobat is now my treasured companion in this game. The game will alter your perspective on life and will challenge you. Are you a quitter? I thought I was until I found Pokemon. Now I call myself a Gamer and Pokemon Raiser. I hope to be a champion and breeder of these unique characters.
I finally recommend giving your strongest character the Amulet Coin so you can get money more easily.
Good luck on your adventures and I hope I was helpful... :)
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink