on 7 April 2014
Arrived without a choice of different sized cushions. I have never managed to find a pair of in ear headphones/headset that stay in my ears - just walking, let alone exercising. I am pretty sure it is my ears - especially the left one.

These however stay in - even running. I think it is because of the design, but they do stay in.

The sound quality is OK for the price and is never going to compete with high end headphones. But for general use while out walking or exercising they are fine. Tweaking the Equaliser on my phone provides decent bass, midrange and highend.

They don't cancel or keep out external noise - I wouldn't want them to, as I need to hear traffic, etc.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink