on 25 February 2013
This lovely deck is a wonderful piece of artwork, I adore this deck to bits. However, and I am having the same thoughts I have seen from other people, I am unhappy about the deck size, it is crammed onto such a little card, fair enough it was perfect for the Enchanted oracle (another Llewellyn deck I own), but a bigger deck size is needed.

On the other negative side, still, when you get the deck, the deck is in a plastic bag, there is no actually bag where you can keep your deck from going all over the box. Again, my Enchanted oracle is the same, you get it in a wrapping and you are basically alone for the storage of the cards. Llewellyn must use the same card stock for all their cards as it does feel a familiar deck that way.

Going to the positives, this is my "fairy tarot deck." and I just adore the artwork, if the cards were the same size roughly as they are in the book, we (he readers) will all be saved from fatigue trying to work with busy cards. The artwork is adorable and so unique. Just a shame Llewellyn have decided to destroy the experience somewhat. I am not buying anymore decks from Llewellyn as I am really disappointed. La Scarabeo yes, Llewellyn no.

I feel sorry for the lovely Ms Law. :(
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?