TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 January 2012
I love these so much I have four of them. Firstly, they look great, I put two on my patio and they blend in so well with my nice wooden garden furniture no one even noticed them! They are very easy to put together. They are extremely sturdy. My 18 stone husband stands on one of them to wash windows. They are very, very comfortable to sit on with nice broad comfy seats, and all of my 6 large dogs (who have plenty of choice re benches to sit on) choose these.
Best of all, they are 100% waterproof. Even after endless & torrential rain and wind this Winter, not a drop has gone in. Also the design is so great that when you lift the lid, the water on top does not run into the box itself. I didn't know this at first, so I carefully dried the lid before opening it. Totally unnecessary, thank goodness.
I am going to buy two more as I would like to store things like my big jam pan, & other rarely used items from my kitchen plus dog & cat food, tins, spare rolls of bin bags, bubblewrap, Christmas wrapping paper etc, so I have more space.
Could not recommend these more highly.
248 people found this helpful