Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on July 16, 2013
Supportive and holds the cold pad easily in any position, not just over the knee cap as suggested. Helped my swollen knee a lot.
I wear it for yoga as this seems to help reduce the inflammation. I've just ordered a second support as my other knee has been hurting too, and I think it will provide better balance especially whilst exercising or walking to have the two knees equally supported.
I've also ordered extra cold packs so I can either alternate hot and cold, or have a shorter gap while the pack cools down again.

Himm, I keep recommending buying extra items... I don't work for them, honest, I'm just fairly desperate about my long-term recurring knee problems and want all the relief I can get! And to share my findings with anyone suffering similar pain.
What's this?