on 19 July 2008
I saw it advertised on TV and thought I would give it a try, I have been using it for 6 months now.

It is not a miracle (and does not claim to be so) but it does improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks as it does claim, mine have faded slightly. However the best result surprised me. I have dermatitis, very sensitive (and prone to spots) skin and also odd spots of hyper-pigmentation. I use it on my face and it lessens the redness, clears up my dry skin and intensively moisturises the sore flaky patches more than my previous speciality product did (a vitamin E cream).

It does say on the leaflet that is leaves a protective barrier on the skin which is what the previous reviews mentioned. Put too much on and it does sit on the surface on the skin but if applied after a hot bath or shower, a couple of drops easily does the whole face and neck and massage in (instructions on how to massage face on leaflet included) it spreads even with no greasiness just a slight lubricated feel as previously mentioned.

It is my only facial moisturiser these days (bar an extra specialist cream for just on my darker pigmentation marks), takes care off the lighter marks and my skin looks much better plus I love the scent.

What suits one though does not suit another so I recommend a small bottle to start with and if you do not like it for face and body, it makes an excellent night time hand and nail treatment (with gloves if you feel it's too oily).

Top marks from me and my humble opinion and experience.
11 Comment| 313 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?