on 22 August 2012
I bought this motherboard to replace an Asrock that didnt ship with the correct bios and so wouldnt support my new Ivybridge processor and I'm glad I did.

Installation was no problem, bios is good and full featured, board itself is robust and good specification. I've tried to think of a few problems so I dont come off as a horrific Asus fanboy:

I came up with two:

No onboard wireless - actually there is, in the box is a little wireless card (fit this to the board _FIRST_).
SATA connectors are side mounted and fiddly - but Asus kindly ship the board with connectors to make this less stressful.

So now I'm down to complaining about the colour.

This is a good solid product and I'm sorry that I wasted cash before opting for this model.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.