on 21 December 2013
had this watch for over 5 years now and it's still going strong, it is the longest I've ever owned a watch without breaking it somehow, I have put this one through some extreme use; I'm an aircraft engineer and wear it to work every day where it gets battered about and covered in dirt and grease, I wear it out on my mountain bike and has taken a few really good knocks, I enjoy diy and have renovated 2 houses with it on my wrist, I also enjoy surfing and I wear it over my wet suit wear it has been subject to some gnarly wipeouts, I also do some jogging to keep fit where the timer functions come in very handy, the alarm has successfully got me up for work every day and the fact it can be set to just do weekdays is brilliant.
positives:
lightweight, real waterproof, super tough, clever alarm, easy to read in dark with luminous hands and backlight for lcd, easy to operate stopwatch with buttons on top.
negatives:
the position of the lcd can make it a little tricky to read the digital display between 25 past and 25 to the hour
overall:
perfect if you want a great value, tough, lightweight, sports watch that'll last for ages
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink