on 30 June 2011
I bought this book a while ago and I can't believe I forgot to review it. This book is fantastic. It's absolutely jam packed with helpful information to help you get to grips with these cards. Sylvie is a fantastic teacher and a very talented woman all round. I had never ever read or owned Lenormand cards before, so this was a first for me.

I bought the Mystical and Sylvie's book SLO, and I'm not lying when I say within under an hour I could do a basic reading with the NO LAYOUT SYSTEM. The no layout system is a quick easy no nonsense way to read. Sylvie's meanings for the cards have been updated somewhat too which I think is a good thing, as this brings the cards into the NOW, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I have simply amazed friends with readings. I still have tons of information to learn and I'm sure I will enjoy every moment of this experience. Sylvie gives up her time on forums and radio etc, to help students everywhere to get to grips with this system. Although I don't know her in person, I can say that she is one of the most generous people with her time and patience I have ever known

She also does workshops to help people learn this system to which the people that attend think are fantastic. I just wish I could afford to go to one as I think it would be an excellent experience. The last ones I know of have been in New Zealand...lucky people who had the chance to work with her! I can't reccommend this book enough. If you're thinking about it or mulling it over DON'T just go buy it!!! I love it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink