on 22 May 2013
I read the reviews before purchasing this monitor. I can confirm that this monitor is only at its best when use as 3D tv watching 3d movies. Other than that better of buying other monitor. I tried to play 3D games seem that we need to view it from a distant to get the best view. Since using it as a desktop monitor where I sit is no where the 3D can be view without any ghosting. I find it better viewing it from a distant and I dont get any headache I get from using an active shutter 3D tv.

As for everyday use, I dont recommend this monitor. The display doesnt seem to be sharp. In sharp I mean the edges of the font seem to be jagged. I tried different setting of the ClearType options in window seem doesn't help at all. Viewing website is not a nice experience and totally not for reading text on a pdf or and text document.

I decided to use it as my 3Dtv since it offer an audio out at the back of this monitor. With this price I'm better of with another non-3D monitor.
11 Comment| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?