on 4 July 2006
I bought the LDC 3-in-1 theory test CD, and then bought this one when I decided I needed more practice on the Hazard perception. There were plenty of video clips (180) which means you can practice without having to repeat the same clips over and over. This is particularly useful as, on the actual test, you will be seeing clips you've never seen before. I would say it mimics the actual test very closely. I was achieving scores of 55 to 60 when practicing at home, and got 59 on the actual test (first time pass). The image quality isnt great, but then it isnt on the test either. I'm sure I wouldnt have passed the Hazard perception part of my test without this product - as I failed the first few practice tests, but I soon got the hang of it. Theres planty of background information, and its easy to review where you went wrong. You can also go through your weakest clips to see which type of hazards you seem to be missing.

Just one tiny negative. It would have been handy to have one or 2 night time clips, I had one on my actual test, although it didnt pose a problem. Other than that it was great!
6 people found this helpful