First of all let me just say that this game is amazing. It's similar in style of play to the other Bethesda game 'Oblivion: The Elder scrolls' and sits somewhere between a RPG (Role Playing Game) and a FPS (First Person Shooter) - There's plenty of reviews so I won't go into what the games about, read some of the others - what I'll do is point out what you need to know about this game - especially if you buy it.

OK - incredible as this game is it has one major flaw and that's there are a lot of bugs in it - and not just minor ones - I'd been playing for months and was close to completing the main quest when my save messed up and froze. Now I'm stuck and can't load my game. Frustrating isn't the word.

So what you need to know is - save constantly. And multiple times.

That said for all it's faults (the annoying programming bugs) you should still buy this game. It's quite something to behold. The amount of thought, care and attention to detail that went into it is staggering.

It's just a shame Bethesda didn't go the extra mile and tie up all the loose ends and make sure it worked. Infact I don't know any other industry that can get away with that - but for some reason it's OK for developers?

I would give this game 5 stars and really want to and think it deserves it... but how can you give five stars to something that doesn't work right? You can't is the answer.

That said - don't let me or my talk of bugs put you off - in the grand scheme of things, compared to the scale of the game - I guess there's relatively few. It's just they came at the most annoying time for me... right near completion! This game is still an incredible achievement and for all it's faults you'll still love it. Buy it now!!!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details