VINE VOICEon October 6, 2012
OK, I have to admit to a major crime here, I haven't read Maggie's writing before but on a recommendation from friends on a forum, I decided to give her a go and boy was I right to do so. This story had all the elements that I look for in a YA title, it had romance, it had a believable history and when backed with a touch of folklore alongside characters that I wanted to spend time around I really couldn't put the book down.

Add to this some wonderful turns of phrase, a great sense of pace and when backed with group dynamics that felt straight out of the real world, really presented me with a book that was over before I realised it. I really can't wait to see what Maggie comes up with next. Great stuff.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink