on 25 March 2013
I have use Doreen Virtue angel cards before and I have 8 decks but when I was drawn to the these cards I was not surspised. The pictures are breath takingly beautiful and the reading that I preformed were very good. Some decks you click with these I did. Some times Doreen Virtue picks odd pictures to go in her decks of cards but these I studied the pictures and the energy that came from them was strong, powerful and the images that I read were flowing and there were not breaks in the reading.

I am just waiting for the dragon deck of card to come out. Then it would be complete. I have worked with the dragon comumnity before and I have never met a negetive one. They are such lovely creatures on the spiritual realm and due to the human out look on them they find it hard to trust humans. So I am pleased that they took part in the tarot deck.

I can not say any more than this. The deck of card pick you because they match your energy pattern. The book that Doreen Virtue provides is useful and learn these card in your own time. Have fun and enjoy yourself.
What's this?