on 16 November 2009
I missed the fist 7 series of Spooks on TV, I'd never watched it but heard all the hype. When someone I trust told me it was the best thing on TV I bought the first series on DVD to have a look for myself. I then bought up the rest before I'd finished watching the first series - the infamous deep fat fryer incident had me hooked! I watched the first six series back to back and was at a loss when I had to wait months for series 7 to be released. I got it on pre order and devoured it as soon as it arrived. I wasn't disappointed.

The tension, shocks and moments to make you gasp in disbelief continue in this series. From the shocking events of the first episode to the unforgettable garroting that takes place towards the end, this series keeps you on the edge of your seat. Shady Russians are out in force and Harry can't be sure his team are all on the right side. Who can he trust, who can he rely on?

I thoroughly enjoyed series 7, which is essential viewing to set the scene for series 8, currently showing on BBC1. And the good news is that after around series 3 they stopped making it difficult to view the DVD, all you do now is select "play" - great stuff!
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?