on 22 October 2011
Wow! That is my reaction after having all three seasons of Roswell. I cannot believe I have missed this TV-show! This is the best TV-series I have seen ever, despite its slightly low-budget feel. It is even better than Battlestar Galactica which has for long time been my number one favorite.. I guess that putting this movie on the first spot among TV-series moves down Smallville to third place and SG-1 to forth on my Sci-Fi shelf (for reference)..
The only thing I did not like was the somewhat negative view of authority, such as FBI, but except for that this movie is a work of a genius.. Wonderful cast..
What I cannot believe is that it actually was aired only for three seasons.. Were the studio executives on drugs or something?
When I was watching the final episode I truly felt that this is as good as life ever gets.
Thank You, the creators and actors (and everyone else) behind Roswell. You are perhaps not aware of this, but you have written history! This is a movie that will be watched like 10000 years from now. Despite all its simplicity, a true classic!
5 people found this helpful