on 5 January 2001
Outstanding is what I call this book. I was gang raped on the 4th of February and this book is by far the best in my growing collection. Linda covers everything and makes it all so simple to digest. Her references are very very accurate and I have read this book over and over, and sometimes simply re-read sections only. I have even found the strength to take this book with me on my commute to work by train and it is quite amazing the type of reactions you get. Some women have offered sympathy and some have actually mentioned that they too have been there. This revellation was of great benefit to my recovering, and the power of the cover of Linda's book, or couse speaks volumes. The men on the trains I use, once they have taken note of the book cover usually tend to give me lots of elbow space, which is nice.
This book is really a MUST HAVE for any woman who has endured being raped. This book I cherish and soon hope to find it in hardcover as I am fast wearing this softcover one down and out.
Linda...you have helped me more than you will ever know. Thank You!
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?