on 9 July 2008
I'm glad that this film was made. The issue covered in this film needs to be made public as many people don't know about `rendition' and the ramifications of this government rule.

The torture scenes are indescribably horrific but I suppose they needed to make the film as graphically `real' as possible. What I found most disturbing is that the incident that happened in the film has probably happened to countless people. The only part of the film which I found unbelievable was the ending; I sincerely doubt that there is a `light at the end of the tunnel' in reality.

The film was well-casted and the acting was so powerful, I needed to remind myself that I was watching a film and not a documentary.
0Comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?