on 22 December 2013
I liked the Gryffindor hat so much that I decided to get the Ravenclaw hat also, and it's nice to be able to switch between them since I wear a hat daily during the winter.

My notes here apply to both hats.

Amazon for some reason has catagorized this as a toy, but it is actually an adult unisex Harry Potter beanie officially endorsed by Warner Brothers.

The material is 100% acrylic and it is made in China, and the inside label says to spot clean or dry clean, though I'll probably gently hand wash when needed.

The quality of the hats I received was very good. The Gryffindor and Ravenclaw patch is sewn well as is each hat itself, the colors are accurate and look nice, and the material is soft and warm and hopefully will not pill over time.

I love all things Harry Potter and I'm very satisfied with both hats so far.
What's this?