Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on August 7, 2012
Great product - but complicated to use. What I mean is that the product has a lot of settings and lot of services to choose from. To mention some few: Picture sharing on Eye-Fi's own "cloud" service, automatic transfer to your desktop, automatic transfer to your iPhone/iPod Touch, uploading to various social networks, etc.

I think I just turned on to many services and now it turns out that it become hard to maintain where youve put your photos and how many copies of these you have where?!.

But it works as it is announced and it is responsive !!

One warning though: Remember to shot down your camera after use. I went on vacation for one week and in the 4th day I saw that my camera battery was down to 20% charge ?! I have a Nikon D90 SLR and normally battery capacity is no problem for this camera (I took 400 pics and 5 videos) and I don't even think about turn it off normally - it last for weeks. But using the Eye-Fi you should remember to turn your camera off after use just to be on the safe side.

Not a big problem but just think about it.

I will fully recommend this product.
What's this?