Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now shop by look Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 May 2016
What a little Gem this book is. I loved the first novel, Mickey Take and Steven Hayward has stepped up to the plate and hit a home run with this novella too. Some of the characters were in the last book so I dropped into the story very easily. The more I have read about Herb the more he has grown on me! I am becoming quite fond of him, but Mac continues to frighten the living daylights out of me.
Each novel has been the story of the person in the title, Mickey and now Jam and how their interactions with the feuding gangsters and crooked police influences and changes their lives. All very clever stuff.
This is going to be a very compelling series (well I really hope that there will be more) I highly recommend both books.
I wish to thank TBC on FB for allowing me to read this book in exchange for an honest review
3 people found this helpful