VINE VOICEon 3 September 2013
Style: Good (N150)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I live in a shared house and the Wi-fi connection in my room is pretty poor, while I can wire my laptop in, I was struggling to use my iPad and iPhone to their full capacity. I was looking for something to boost the signal to free my laptop from the desk and give my tablet better connection.

The TP-Link wireless nano router does just that! I've been using it for a few weeks now and have had no problems at all, it was simple to connect and worked immediately. It has a great compact design meaning it doesn't take up much space in my room and is highly portable.

I admit I haven't tried any of the other 4 optional settings and if you're aiming to use it for more complicated purposes the instructions are not particularly easy to decipher. However, for everyday wi-fi signal boosting, the TP-Link is a fantastic little piece of kit!

Recommended!