on 21 October 2010
These speakers are pretty neat and I am glad I bought them. Audio-wise they do not really compare that favourably to full-sized desk speakers that I use, but for very portable and travel speakers I am very happy with them. Their battery life is amazing: after a full charge I pretty much used them continuously (as a test) for 12 hours .. and after that intermittently for several days.. until they finally faded out.

Actually this is my second set of these speakers from Amazon. The first set had a problem: on my 3rd use I noticed that one speaker wasn't working. It seemed to be a bad connection inside somewhere, when you opened up the speaker for increased resonance, the speaker cut out altogether. Luckily I was within the 30 day return timeframe. I would like to say a big THANKS TO AMAZON for a really fast and seamless returns and replacement service. I have never had to return anything to Amazon before so I was really impressed. No hassle at all and I had the replacement speakers within 2 days of registering a return.
What's this?