on 2 December 2009
I hate vacuuming, especially on the stairs with a big upright vacuum that I have to lug up and down and the cable only reaches halfway up then I have to swap to a plug at the top of the stairs. I also hate small drag along behind you vacuum cleaners that although light you have to keep pulling along behind you -" well come along then" and have to keep bending down to "deal with".
So this vacuum is the best of both worlds. It is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre especially up and down the stairs although there are no tools so vacuuming the front of the stairs isn't really possible. It has good reach to the edges too. It is easy to switch between hard floors and carpet via a scroll button and I don't have to bend down or stop when I need to transition between surfaces making the whole process faster.
It is easy to assemble - 3 parts and one screw, there is no cable to worry about as it is cordless and I the battery charges quickly.
I can't say I like vacuuming but its certainly more pleasant with the Vax.
0Comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?