on 9 January 2008
We gave this delightful set to my little girl for Christmas (she is almost three). Of all of the presents that she got, this was her favourite. Makes me wonder why we spent so much money on all of her other gifts when she was happiest with a set of books that cost less than £3.

Yes they are now getting a little battered from her constant handling of them but to be honest, I would be more than happy to replace them with another set for just £2.79 when they do finally fall apart.

I don't see why other reviewers have moaned about the small size of the books as they are for small children after all and they don't exactly cost much do they.

All in all, a superb set of 6 books which any little fan of In The Night Garden will love. You can trust me on that, having seen the joy it has given my daughter over Christmas.
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?