on 19 February 2012
I have just Installed it, therfore I will add to the review later. Just to say one has to be a nephew of Albert Einstein to get it up & running. However on first view, and I only have 1gb of Ram it looks superb. I will leave a further review later. All I can say is that Microsoft is Paranoid about being fiddled. I am extremely annoyed with the installation process.

I added the expansion pack. Played the Tutorial for 1 Hour. It is superb. I am an amatuer gamer and get fed up in 10 mins. This is different. The only reason I spent 1 Hour is because I have to rise early in the morning. Absorbing is the understatement. Really great stuff. Highly recommended for new and experienced gamers. Really it is not a Game but a fine History Lesson, 100/100.

Needs only 256 mg ram higher the better and runs on Vista..about all I can say. Watch out for the Installation though, a bit tricky.
Regards,
Greg.
11 Comment| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?