on 28 March 2013
For starters I love the colours. I saw a decent pictue of the watch posted on another website and thought that for the price it was worth a shot. When it came through I found that it looks better than the photo and is a good size for my wrist, which isn't the boggest in the world for a bloke.

It was easy to set up, though I did need to read the instruction booklet which came with it - rare for a bloke I know. When you set up the time you have to do so on the little digital display. The hands then move round automatically to the time set which I thought was really cool. There is no second hand (as in seconds, not the minute hand) which I dont miss, and the minute hand moves a slight increment every 20 seconds which you can hear if you are in a very quiet surround; I wondered what the sound was until I looked at the watch to see what it was. When you set the watch to summertime the hands automatically. The hands illuminate quite well in the dark for a little while after exposure to light.

The main reason for the purchase other than looks and functions was that it is solar powered and waterproof to 100 metres. I will never need to take the back off the watch and comprimise the integrity of the 'waterproofness' and it will never stop due to a battery running out. There is a handy funtion where you press the bottom left button once and the digital display will show you the level of power left. This will prompt you to place it on the shelf in daylight for a while if necessary.

Very pleased with this purchase :)
0Comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?