on 6 April 2011
I'm very new to the VW/air cooled scene so have bought a number of books to help me with the maintenance of my van and this has to be one of the better ones. Luckily I dont have to restore the bus from scratch as this book explains but its split nicely to allow me to look at the smaller jobs and how to them properly.

Its quite invaluable in some aspects.

I am sure the bigger jobs will come up at some point during the vans life and this book will allow me to have a go at them myslef. Itss a great starting point if you are keen to get your hands dirty and cant translate the haynes manual.....
What's this?