on 17 June 2012
"If you've never been charged by an enthusiastic Cyclops wearing a flowered apron and rubber cleaning gloves, I'm telling you, it'll wake you up quick."

I'm going to start of by saying you would never, ever find me in the Labyrinth. That things sound scary. Not so much the monsters you encounter, but the fact it's forever changing and alive in some ways.

I absolutely love this series and this book definitely did not disappoint.

I thought I'd completely called a twist after a certain dream scene of Percys and was all chuffed with myself then was absolutely gobsmacked when the actual twist turned out to be even more impressive.

Riordan is just a brilliant writer. Even in pretty dire situations he seems to find a way to bring humour into it without taking away from the seriousness of the situation! I was also really glad we got to see Rachel Elizabeth Dare again. I mean, we only met her very, very briefly in the last book but I had a feeling we'd be seeing her again and I'm glad it was so soon and in such a big way!

One thing I could of done without was the nearly superficial love triangle that Percy found himself in. I mean, him and Annabeth had enough problems getting together with Luke and mass drama of nearly dying every page without another problem but it worked weirdly enough in the end.

I finished this book to only go straight onto the next. I just couldn't wait to find out what happened!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.