on October 29, 2012
Many would say this game has changed a lot from the original Witcher. I know people who are welcoming the new nice & astonishing graphical engine while some are complaining about the fact that the camera mode is fixed and by not being able to change it, they can't play the game.

I belong to the first group. I loved the original game, and now I am even more impressed with the second one. I was a bit surprised with the fixed camera, but after playing a while, I got used to it, and now I don't even realize it's different then the old one.

I will not make a review of the game in itself here, because there are professional sites for that. I will only say that I love the game. I has a great story, a great way of telling it, and a great way of playing it. The Enhanced Edition brings a lot of goodies, for an incredible low price. The map of the world is handy when the story unfolds and you can trace the action and story on it. The soundtrack is a welcome bonus for my long trip with my car.

As a non-DRM lover, I came to respect CD Project quite a lot. They make the games exactly as they should be: buy a DVD, install the game, and play. No fuss related to internet connection, constant log-in or stuff like that. They constantly add free DLC's, which is great. I will definitely follow all the games this company is producing.

So, all in all, I can definitely recommend this game.
What's this?